In the United States, there are nearly 10.4 million residential and public swimming pools, according to the Association of Pool and Spa Professionals. You need to know the benefits that can come from vinyl pool liner installation for those who have or are looking to install a pool at their home. It makes it both an affordable and highly customizable option as vinyl has many advantages over other commonly used materials. Today, we at Metropolitan Pools would like to share the benefits of vinyl pools.
Benefits of Vinyl Liner Pool Installation
1) Fast Vinyl Liner Pool Installation. Being much faster than alternative options, a swimming pool company can quickly and easily install a vinyl liner. Vinyl can usually be completely installed by a swimming pool company in about a week whereas concrete, can take weeks, or even months to finish installing for example. if you are building your pool during the summer and want to start enjoying it as soon as possible, this is especially beneficial. Making it a good alternative if you are not looking to break the bank with your pool, vinyl is much more affordable than concrete options as well.
2) Vinyl Pools are Ideal for Cold Climates. Involved with being in colder climates, concrete pools can be susceptible to freezing and thawing cycles. The longevity of your swimming pool decreases since the freezing and thawing cycles can lead to cracking and other issues. The risk of damage due to temperature fluctuations is minimized because vinyl liners typically use a steel or polymer shell that prevents excess contracting or expanding.
3) Low Maintenance Needs for Vinyl Pools. There are fewer maintenance requirements than with concrete options, though vinyl pools do have maintenance needs. There is a lower chance of contaminating buildup which can allow you to maintain cleaner water because they are smooth. You will want to be fully aware of which cleaning chemicals you can use with these liners, so make sure you check compatibility. Using the right chemical will ensure that you can enjoy them for much longer and can help extend the life of your liner.
4) Vinyl Liner Pools are Smooth to the Touch and Easy on the Skin. When compared to concrete pools, vinyl also easier on hands and feet. If you were to fall or slip on the rough cement, for instance, you can get scrapes and cuts. Vinyl liners prevent these injuries.
5) Vinyl Pools Last for Years. An inground vinyl liner pool generally last 6-12 years depending on the heat, weather changes, cleaning chemicals, and how well you take care of your pool and how many different situations you put it in.
Vinyl Pool Installation, Repair, Maintenance & More in Sandusky, Lorain, Elyria, Medina, Parma, Mentor, Akron & Greater Cleveland, Ohio
These are just a few of the most significant benefits as vinyl pool liners have many advantages over traditional concrete options. When it comes to vinyl pool installations and other services in the Greater Cleveland and Akron, Ohio, the professionals of Metropolitan Pools are readily available to provide quality services. Our experts have the formal training, experience, and skills to ensure you acquire top-quality services. In addition to having the elite team members, Metropolitan Pools uses only premium products and advanced equipment and supplies to ensure the job is done properly. Call us today to get started.