in Cleveland & Akron, OH & Surrounding Areas
At Metropolitan Pool Service, we use a multi-layered approach to oversee daily operations at your pool. Our technique ensures that everything runs smoothly and there is always someone to respond to any issues that may arise at your facility.
In our personnel hierarchy, Regional Pool Supervisors are your on-site link to the MPS office. Regional Supervisors report directly to the Director of Management Operations and are able to address any concerns you may have.
– Oversee daily operation of the pool
– Visit your facility at least 3 times per week
– Perform weekly written inspections of your property
– Conduct safety inspections of pool and pool equipment
– Check to make sure systems are running properly
– Notify our office when a service call is needed
– Manage lifeguard staff and provide ongoing training
– Communicate directly with designated property contact
– Ensure smooth operations and complete customer satisfaction