Lifeguard Training, Employment, & More
in Cleveland & Akron, OH & Surrounding Areas
Swimming pool management services are a necessary consideration as a swimming pool owner. Metropolitan Pools can take the hassle out of pool management services by handling it all for you. As a leading full-service pool company, we offer a range of pool management services. Our pool management services include lifeguard training, hiring, staffing, and supervision. Contact Metropolitan Pools to handle all your pool management needs and enjoy the luxury of knowing your pool is safe.
Another pool management service offered by Metropolitan Pools is lifeguard training. We partner with the Starfish Aquatics Institute to provide top-level lifeguard training and certification. Visit our lifeguard link to find out more information about our lifeguard training and staffing services.
At Metropolitan Pool Service, we use a multi-layered approach to oversee daily operations at your pool. Our technique ensures that everything runs smoothly and there is always someone to respond to any issues that may arise at your facility.
In our personnel hierarchy, Regional Pool Supervisors are your on-site link to the MPS office. Regional Supervisors report directly to the Director of Management Operations and are able to address any concerns you may have. Some of their many duties include:
– Oversee daily operation of the pool
– Visit your facility at least 3 times per week
– Perform weekly written inspections of your property
– Conduct safety inspections of pool and pool equipment
– Check to make sure systems are running properly
– Notify our office when a service call is needed
– Manage lifeguard staff and provide ongoing training
– Communicate directly with designated property contact
– Ensure smooth operations and complete customer satisfaction
Looking for a fun, exciting, and rewarding job? Fill out our online application or send us your resume!